Consultations: What to Expect
Please note: Consultations are strictly confidential and all client information is held in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Before your Consultation
Before we can start the consultation process, you will be asked to complete a confidential health questionnaire and food and lifestyle diary. Ideally you should complete and return this at least one week prior to your consultation.
The Initial Consultation
The initial consultation builds an important foundation for your specific health issues and usually last between 60 to 90 minutes.
Your aims and goals will be clearly established and the information provided in your questionnaire will be discussed.
Every client is an individual and I customize my approach to fit the needs of each individual client.
In addition we will:
- Analyse your medical history, lifestyle and diet.
- Provide an explanation of your health issues and how your diet may be impacting on these specific issues or problems.
- Body Composition Analysis.
- Diet and lifestyle changes are negotiated with you to ensure they are achievable and sustainable for you.
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation may be recommended.
- Optional Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analysis testing may be advised.
Follow up Consultation(s) – usually 4 weeks later
Follow up consultations are usually booked after the initial consultation so that we can discuss your progress. Your progress will be monitored and reviewed and any adjustments to your programme will be advised. Follow up consultations usually last around 30 minutes. It is important to bear in mind that your health symptoms that you want to rectify may take some time. This is because biochemical imbalances build up over time and would therefore require time before they can be controlled.